Most recently I've worked the following public deliberations:
* Ipsos - Climate adaptation (April 2022)
* NatCen - The role of Biomass in achieving Net Zero (June 2022)
* Ipsos - What role can Heat Pumps play in contributing to Net Zero (Sept 2022)
In addition to working as a Freelance Facilitator, I've also created my own methodology called Write Thinking which is great for idea generation, surfacing insights and perspectives, scene setting, energisers and more.
Working One:One can give you valuable headspace to get perspective and insight, helping you to make the changes you want - to live the life you want.
There are several ways to do this.
Staying on track
Accountability and encouragement
Practicing skills and building habits
Overcoming creative block
Also available through Prompt Prescription (email coaching)
£60 - £120 per hour (individual)
(Concessions for NHS/Not for profit)
My role as your Creativity Coach is to help you achieve your creative goals. I'll help you to stay on track, develop and practice your creativity and face blocks that arise along the way.
Prompt Prescription - One:one email coaching
£35 - Five prompts (to be used within one month)
£55 - One month unlimited (to be used within one month)
Prompt Prescription is an Email coaching service. As with one to one coaching, it aims to help you work through specific goals and challenges, but with Prompt Prescription we use writing (via email) instead of speaking.
In summary, here's how it works:
1. You tell me about your current challenge or goal, by email.
2. I send you a writing prompt.
3. You write from that prompt.
4. You share what you’ve written and/or your experience of the writing.
5. I send my reflections and a further prompt.
Emails are responded to within 48 hours.
No writing experience is necessary.